You’re invited to the sixth annual Newport Beach Food and Wine Festival sponsored by Jaguar and Land Rover on October 3-6. This intimate event is the most exclusive lifestyle and epicurean destinations in Southern California. Not only do you have the opportunity to test innovative meals from celebrity chefs, but you’ll also taste bites from 40 different top restaurants and sip from over 250 varieties of wines, spirits, and craft brews.
Continue reading to learn more about the event and how to get tickets!
2019 CHEF TALENT
World-renowned celebrities and local executive chefs are coming together to celebrate the festival. Join the fun on Saturday and Sunday to experience live cooking demos, tastings and book signings with celebrity chefs while OC’s finest chefs will be in the Grand Tasting Pavilions serving up savory bites and mingling with guests.
- Nobu Matsuhisa: World-renowned sushi chef and owner of Nobu Restaurants
- Richard Blais: Top Chef runner up and successful restaurateur
- Hubert Kuller: World-renowned French Chef and restaurateur
- Brooke Williamson: Top Chef runner up and the youngest female chef to ever cook at the James Beard House
- Click here for the full list of chef talent
2019 FOOD & DRINK LINEUP
An unchallenged lineup of food and drink makes this a can’t miss event for any foodie or wine enthusiast.
- Filomena’s Italian Kitchen: Costa Mesa, CA
- Andrea Ristorante: Newport Coast, CA
- AVEO Table + Bar: Dana Point, CA
- Bluegold: Huntington Beach, CA
- Bourbon Steak: multiple locations
- Descanso: Costa Mesa, CA
- Nobu: Newport Beach, CA
- Las Brisas: Laguna Beach, CA
- Pelican Grill & Bar: Newport Coast, CA
- Urbana: Anaheim, CA
- Click here for the full list of restaurants
- Castiglion Del Bosco: Italy
- De Ladoucette: France
- Domaine Faiveley: France
- Fairchild Wines: Napa Valley, CA
- Morlet Family Vineyards: Napa Valley, CA
- Opus One Winery: Oakville, CA
- Ovid: Napa Valley, CA
- Justin Vineyards & Winery: Paso Robles, CA
- Melka Estates: St. Helena, CA
- Mascot Wine: Napa Valley, CA
- Click here for the full list of Wineries
SPIRITS & BOOS
Tickets for the Newport Beach Food and Wine Festival are on sale until October 6th, but they’re selling fast! You can choose from various different VIP packages as well as exclusive shows from celebrity chefs.
* Click Here to buy tickets and view VIP packages
Looking for convenient hotel accommodations near Newport Beach and the Food and Wine Festival? The Hotel Atrium is conveniently located directly across from John Wayne Airport. We welcome all festival visitors and anyone looking for a slice of the California lifestyle. If you’re looking for even more things to do around Orange County, check out our attractions page. Book your stay with Hotel Atrium today!