Newport Beach is a coastal culinary paradise with restaurants fit for all different palettes. That’s why the Newport Beach Restaurant Week taking place from January 13-26, 2020 is a can’t miss for OC locals. Restaurant Week was started back in 2007 to showcase Newport Beach dining hot spots. Various participating restaurants offer special prix-fixe menus with $15 brunches (weekends), $10-$25 lunches, and $20-$50 dinners. Continue reading for a list of some of our favorite participating restaurants.
Must-Visit Participating Restaurants
1. Five Crowns Restaurant | Dinner $50 | Reserve Now
Address: 3801 East Coast Hwy, Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
2. Fly ‘N’ Fish Oyster Bar & Grill | Lunch $40 | Dinner $40 | No Reservations
Address: 2304 W Oceanfront, Newport Beach, CA 92663
Address: 3011 Newport Blvd, Newport Beach, CA 92663
4. Nobu Newport Beach | Dinner $50 | Reserve Now
Address: 3450 Via Oporto #101, Newport Beach, CA 92663
5. Sushi Roku | Lunch $25 | Dinner $50 | Reserve Now
Address: 327 Newport Center Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92660
6. Tackle Box | Lunch $10 | No Reservations
Address: 3029 E Shore Ave, Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
7. The Beachcomber at Crystal Cove | Lunch $20 | Dinner $40 | Reserve Now
Address: 15 Crystal Cove, Newport Coast, CA 92657
8. Zinqué | Dinner $40 | Reserve Now
Address: 3446 Via Oporto, Newport Beach, CA 92663
9. Jan’s Health Bar | Lunch $20 | No Reservations
Address: 3021 East Coast Hwy Suite A, Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
1o. Gracias Madre | Lunch $20 | Dinner $30 | Reserve Now
Address: 1617 Westcliff Dr St 112, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are there tickets for Newport Beach Restaurant Week?
There are no tickets, passes or coupons required for Restaurant Week. Simply dine out at a participating restaurant. It’s a great way to try a new restaurant or enjoy an old favorite.
2. What exactly do the restaurants offer during Newport Beach Restaurant Week?
Participating restaurants will present a fixed price, the multi-course menu for lunch and/or dinner. The Restaurant Week menus are available to view online the Restaurant Week page.
3. How do I take advantage of Newport Beach Restaurant Week?
Simply dine out at one of the participating restaurants. Advance reservations are recommended and diners can make reservations here.
4. What’s the idea behind Newport Beach Restaurant Week?
Now In its eleventh year, Restaurant Week was created by the Newport Beach Restaurant Association to drive business to its member restaurants and build awareness of the Newport Beach culinary community. The event not only introduces new customers to restaurants but also enhances the economic vitality of Newport Beach.
Staying in Orange County this January and looking to try out some amazing food at affordable prices? The Hotel ATRIUM is conveniently located directly across the street from John Wayne Airport and close to every major destination and event in the OC. If you’re looking for even more things to do around Orange County during your stay, check out our attractions page. Book your Orange County stay with Hotel Atrium today!