With the holidays upon us, it’s the start of the seasonal race where our monthly schedule is completely booked up by the hustle and bustle of it all. From holiday parties to baking, shopping, and ‘To Do’ lists, before we know it, the holidays have passed and a new year has arrived. Though the holidays are definitely not a time for us to slow life down, it is a time of joy and cheer for all.
For many in the world, the holiday season is best shared through the act of giving and as a long time supporter for community and world-wide outreach programs, the Atrium Hotel (located near John Wayne/Orange County Airport (SNA), couldn’t agree more! From child sponsorship in Malawi, South Africa, to the local OC Fire Association, the Atrium strives to give back and illustrate their appreciation for years of support from continual hotel guests, groups, and events.
Working with various non-profit agencies and organizations has always been joy for the Atrium team. Sharing to benefit the aid of others, giving support through available hotel services, donations, and volunteer opportunities has been and will continue to be a large part of the hotel’s culture.
“We encourage a positive environment supportive for all whom venture with us” – Atrium Hotel
This holiday season, choose an organization you feel close to your heart and help the lives of others! To help, here are just a few of the world-changing programs the Atrium has had the pleasure in serving…
World Vision | A Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families, and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. Serving close to 100 million people in nearly 100 countries around the world, World Vision serves all people, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, or gender. For more info, please visit: http://www.worldvision.org/
Orange Coast Optimist | Affiliated with Optimist International, a world-renowned community service organization, Optimist Clubs throughout the world are dedicated to the scholastic, physical, moral, and civic development of the youths in every community. OCO is the largest Optimist club in the United States. Committed to ‘bringing our the best in kids’ through community services, sports activities, cultural events, and leadership opportunities. For more info, please visit: http://ocoyouth.org/
Project Angel Food | With a mission to nourish the body and spirit of men, women, and children affected by HIV/AIDS, cancer, and other life-threatening illnesses. Volunteers and staff cook and deliver free and nutritious meals prepared with love throughout Los Angeles County, acting out of a sense of urgency because hunger and illness do not wait. For more info, please visit: http://www.angelfood.org/
Make A Wish Foundation | Since 1980, the Make-A-Wish Foundation® has enriched the lives of children with life-threatening medical conditions through its wish-granting work. The Foundation’s mission reflects the life-changing impact that a Make-A-Wish® experience has on children, families, referral sources, donors, sponsors and entire communities. http://www.wish.org/
Additional organizations include…
- Greener Pastures | Forming in 2011, Greener Pastures works to raise awareness and funds for cancer research and treatment, as well as to provide support to those affected by cancer. http://www.greenerpastures-ca.org/
- Orange County Fire Services Assoc. (OCFSA) | dedicated to establishing a Fire Museum and Public Safety Education Center while providing continual support to our Fire Service Monument, Annual Overachievers Awards Dinner, Annual Firefighter Memorial Service, Quarterly Magazine, Big John Program, 10 Year Fire Service Annual Book and the Bombero program. http://www.ocfsa.com/
- Orange County Police Canine Assoc. (OCPCA) | The OCPCA is a non-profit organization comprised of law enforcement K-9 handlers who are dedicated to receiving the most current and highest quality of training available. Training is a key factor that ensures the best possible service to the community. http://www.ocpca.org/home
- The Regents of UC Irvine’s Athletics Department | http://www.uci.edu/athletics.php
- City of Irvine | http://www.cityofirvine.org/