The Anaheim Home & Garden Show is a premier one-stop shopping event focusing on home remodeling, improvement, and landscaping. This year’s event at the newly renovated Anaheim Convention Center will go from Friday, Sept 13 to Sunday, Sept 15. This is your chance to be inspired by the pros with non-stop demonstrations and advice from top home and garden brands.
Continue reading for an overview of Orange County’s largest home & garden show!
Pricing and Admission
- Adults: $8.00
- Seniors (60+): $6.00
- Under 18 with paying adult: FREE
- Military with ID: FREE
- First Responders with ID: FREE
* Click Here for a special coupon for $3 off admission
Exhibits and Shows
- Chef demonstrations
- Room vignettes
- Do-it-yourself how-to clinics
- Handmade artisan market
- Flower and plant sale
- Yard and landscaping
- How-to kid’s clinics
- Food tasting
- Energy savings
Things You Should Know
- Cash-only box office at the door
- Parking provided by the City of Anaheim
- Handicap Parking Available
- ATM on-site
- No Outside Food or Drink Allowed
- You can enter to win a raffle with a $15,000 grand prize
For Anaheim Home & Garden Show Exhibitors
- Meet homeowners and potential clients who are ready to make updates to their homes, yards, and gardens.
- This is the perfect opportunity for homeowners to see, feel, and touch your products.
- Generate more new leads than ever before
- Maximize your marketing spend
- Reserve your booth ASAP as space is limited and they’re going fast
Looking for convenient hotel accommodations near Anaheim, CA and the Anaheim Convention Center? The Hotel Atrium is conveniently located directly across from John Wayne Airport. If you’re looking for even more things to do around Orange County, check out our attractions page. Book your Orange County stay with Hotel Atrium today!